Please note that we can modify any kit to suit a particular requirement whether it is to accommodate equipment already present or it is to comply with regulations such as MCA coding. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
To comply with Inland Waterways Boat Safety Scheme, we can provide fuel filters with metal bowls.
All kits including the following items:
- Sea water supply system using bronze or DZR hull fittings and including water hose
- Fuel supply system with fuel filter/water separator and A1 grade fuel hose
- Exhaust system with Lloyds-approved exhaust hose, a muffler and a waterlock
- Hose Clips for all the above hoses
- AC electrical protection system in enclosure and Shore/Off/Gen Changeover switch
For a complete list of all items included in the kit, please see the pdf in the 'Downloads'
Additionally, for a standard installation, you will typically need the following items:
- Sealant - 3M: 4200, 5200 or SIKA: 221
- Fuel supply - tank standpipe fittings may be required
- Fuel return - tank pipe fittings (if used)
- Pos and Neg battery cables - 2.5 mm² (2 minimum)
- Suitable mounting base e.g. 1" marine ply
You can use the main engine start battery, otherwise::
- Start battery 55 Ah (if used)
- Battery box (if battery used)